Monday, November 19, 2007

Time to get back in touch...


I just spoke with Janine on Skype... It's 10 pm and its a warm night. I am sitting outside in the balcony enjoying the view, which is the photo I uploaded (taken earlier of course!).

So, there has been a lot happening in the last days/weeks, happy news and not so happy news. I think we should take up our sex and the city emails among us 4 (given that Susan has shown no intrest whatsoever in joining Facebook! ;-) and give a short update, shouldn't we?

Janine: it is always great talking to you.

Kel: you are a good girl too! ;-)

Susan: get back online, I miss u!

6 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Janine said...

It was good speaking with you Marivi. I have no comments re: sex. Not getting any. I have to live my sex life through Kellie!!! :)

I miss Susan too!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Mariví said...

We all look upto Kel now, she's our heroe. She is whom we must follow and learn from! :D

However we can still share our stories of the "city" part, can't we?

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Kellie said...

you guys are embarassing! my cheeks are red!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Janine said...

LOL!!!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Mariví said...

We only speak the truth! :)

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Susan said...

You people are embarrassing! If it doesn't exist (sex) just make it up! Come on.....oh, hang on, I have to go because a really hot builder has knocked on my door looking for a 'glass of water'.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home