Saturday, August 11, 2007

Snow in Santiago


It's been almost 10 years since it last snowed in Santiago (and that day I was in Viña so I missed it). Global warming? Who knows, I just know that during the last weeks the temperatures have been freezing cold and if you add a little bit of rain you get snow.

Two nights ago it snowed in Santiago, it was magical. I was at a friends' place and we saw how at around 10 pm rain started to turn into snow and the garden started to turn white. We went out and enjoyed the moment like children, amazed by what we were seeing with our mouths dropped open!

Enjoy the photos!

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Janine said...

Wow! Photos look beautiful! The weather here has been wonderful. About 23-25 degrees. Your photograpghy is coming along well. You are taking some great photos!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Mariví said...

I was lucky to have my camera with me! The scenery was just wonderful, any photo would have come out well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home