Sunday, March 11, 2007

Costa Rica 2.0

Well I am back from Costa Rica and once again I went on a trek to the rain forest with a Bolivian friend, Pablo, who is living there. We had a great time.

This time in Costa Rica I had the opportunity to see a little bit more of the city as Pablo made me move away from the Nestlé office and hotel (both in a sort of industrial area not good for actually seeing the city). I had the chance to try out many restaurants and cafes and also see some nicer parts of the city.

I also went to Guatemala City but only for 2 days. People there are great but the city is quite dangerous so I wasn't too keen on going out, therefore I didn't get to see much nor do any shopping. A guy from Nestlé offered to take me shopping next time I went. Let's hope there is a next time.

Well here are some photos of this trip. This time I am using Windows Live Spaces... I am trying different alternatives to show my photos

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Janine said...

great photos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home