Saturday, February 17, 2007

Another birthday!

So soon! I can't believe it.

Started on Thursday when Stu told me he had to go away with work for the next three days. I wasn't very happy. Anyway, I got over it after I gave him a hard time about it.

Friday morning - Chrissy woke up about 6.30 and came into bed with me. After about 10 minutes she said she needed to go to her bedroom. She came back with presents for me. She is so clever and such a beautiful little girl. Stu was very organised for once. I got a new pillow (which I wanted), some bath stuff from Lush and the Robbie Williams CD (more about this later!!).

I then got lots of Text messages from everyone. Susan and Kellie texted me at the same time. I told Susan I got the CD and she replied 'did you keep the receipt?' I thought that was so funny. Two Robbies!

Chrissy then said we had togo out for coffee. We went over to Westfield for coffee and cake. We were seated at table number 33. How weird! Afterwards I spent the money I got from Stu's parents. I bought some new bathroom scales and then I bought some perfume - i present for me from me.

We got home around lunch. Got Chrissy settled and was just about the start reading a new book (another present for me from me) when Stu called. He was at the train station. So much for 3 days away! It was very nice to see him back though.

Friday night - I had organised to have dinner with Liz and Hannah (our neighbours) as Liz's hubby was also away. Now Stu was back he would have to tag along. We had a lovely dinner and the girls were almost well behaved. After dinner Stu took them to Timezone while we had coffee and more cake!

It was a lovely night and a wonderful birthday.

I get to do it all again next Sunday with my family!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home