Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hello from Costa Rica

Here I am again... back in Costa Rica, working quite a lot but it's fun. Although I am thousands of miles away from home it doesn't seem so strange to be here. I am getting to know the people from Nestlé Costa Rica, I am sort of finding my way around and I love the food, it's really tasty.

A friend from the masters I did last year and his girlfriend came to live here last month so I already went out to dinner with them and have planned to spend the weekend with them and either visit the beaches (Pacific o Atlantic I dont know yet! We are just as close from both coasts!) or an active volcano (not the one I visited last time). The weekend seems like fun. I fly back on Monday 5th.

I still owe you the photos from my last visit. Click here to see them.

I´ll try to keep in touch

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Janine said...

I've seen those photos. They are fantastic! Have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home