Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Scary HR Manager!!


Hi guys,

This weekend, 500 people from my company spent three days up at Coolum on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, for our annual company weekend away.

We had loads of fun and spent both Saturday and Sunday night on the dance floor. I had to go home at 3am on Sunday, unable to dance or walk any longer!

At our Saturday night function they were spraying temporary tattoos. One of the guys took a photo of me with my 'Warrior' tattoo (Kellie means warrior) and said I was a very scary HR Manager!

Kel

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Janine said...

You do look scary!! Scary kel!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger MarivĂ­ said...

It's great you got the hang of the blog!!!! Hope to see you round more often!
I'll soon have news on my new apartment, stay tuned!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home