Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Another Birthday

This year it was a "happy" birthday, not like last that I spent a week crying over my break-up. I was celebrated at work with cake and then lunch with everyone. At night, my good friend from uni (masters degree), organized a dinner party at a really nice place and all my close friends that lived in Santiago came. We were a group of 12 and we had a fantastic time, laughed a lot and enjoyd nice food. What really made the night for me was that two different group of friends (school and post-grad uni) met and really enjoyed the night, that was the best present.

Unfortunatly there are no photos however take my word for it: we had a great time and the food was delicious.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Mariví said...

Janine: I got you birthday card, thank you so much!!! And Chrissy looks lovely in the photo!!!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Janine said...

Glad you had a lovely birthday. Sorry I haven't been in touch - been a bit sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home