Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm here!! Can't believe I finally made it!!

Hi girls,

Well, it only took me a few weeks, but I've finally managed to get on here (with quite a bit of help from you both). I suppose now it is even more clear that I am by far the least tech-literate of the group! And, being the HR Manager in an IT company, that probably isn't a good thing!

Marivi - I'm glad you had such a great birthday. Apols that I wasn't organise enough to get a card to you but I promise I'll make it up for Xmas!

Not a lot happening in my world at the moment. Work is extra busy and a lot of my personal time is being taken up by looking for a unit to buy.

And, back home, my grandfather is very unwell. I know it sounds cliche, but I really feel so helpless, particularly being this far away from him and the family. It all seems a bit surreal.

Anyway, good to be able to finally join you both on here and looking forward to many future postings!

Love,
Kel XXOO

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Mariví said...

Finally, we had been waiting for you!!!! I´m glad you are doing well. Sorry about your grandfather, mine is also not doing well, he's healthy but his body has given up, so he can't get out of bed and and his mood is not doing any better.

Tell us about your unit hunting!!! I remember you telling me it was all very expensive where you were looking for. It happened the same to me, so I had to be realistic and move a bit away from where I intended to buy in the first place, though I did't give up on the comforts I wanted: swimming pool, garden, NE orientated (best sun in winter), over 60 sq. meters and within walking distance to a subway station. So tell us what are you not ready to give up?

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Janine said...

I am so glad you finally blogged. I taught you everything you know! How's GLS?
Janine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home