Thursday, October 19, 2006

Graduation

Well, I finally finished my masters degree on Consumer Behaviour. The graduation ceremony was last week and my parents came over to see me get my diploma (now I am an only child since my sister is away!).

Two prizes were given that day: Best Grade and Best Classmate. Best Grade was a tie between 2 very clever friends and Best Classmate... I GOT IT!!! I was so excited and happy. It was such a special prize. I was very honored! Here some photos of the ocasion.


4 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Janine said...

Best classmate!! Congratulations!!
Well done on your diploma too.

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Kellie said...

Good on you Marivi!! We miss you! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you!!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Mariví said...

Thank you!!! I am still very happy and excited for it!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Hey Marivi - well done! I'm so impressed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home