Sunday, February 19, 2006

Birthday

Thank you for the Happy Birthday. How many candles are on the cake?! I hope only 21.

I had a very nice birthday. I had email, phone calls and text messages through-out the day.

When I got home from work I received a phone call from Susan, Brad and Callum. They all sung Happy Birthday which was wonderful.

I was then taken out to dinner by my husband and baby. We only went over to Lone Star but it was nice to go out for a change.

The last surprise of the night was a phone call from Marivi. Thank you - it finished my night off perfectly.

On Sunday I had lunch at Mum's with most of the family there. Belinda is ready to pop and has now become a cranky pregnant woman!!! Ha!!

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger MarivĂ­ said...

It sees you had a great day!!!! That last call! I bet it was the best call ever! hahaha

Let us know about you sister, I bet the baby will be just like Chrissy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home